1.Â COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGEÂ ANALYSIS: How well does the proposed service meet the demands of the market compared with the competition?Â To help do this analysis:
Create a Product/Market Matrix.Â This is a table listing the various segments you identified in the Customer Analysis section for MOD01 and the products which those segments buy.Â (This is NOT to be confused with a table of a similar name developed by Igor Ansoff.)
To analyze the competitive situation show the competitors providing those products for each segment in each cell as appropriate. Donâ€™t just present the matrix; explain what it shows.
2.Â Which are MY TARGET SEGMENTS yourÂ businessÂ will focus on and why?Â Using the information from section 3, present a table that lists the primary potential target markets with information for each drawn from all prior sections to explain your decision as to which you will focus on.
3. Describe THE SERVICE that you will provide using your analysis of yourself, the market and the competition to explain how you reached this conclusion. Describe the People who will deliver the service, the Physical Environment (if any) in which the service will be provided and the Process through which the service will be provided.
4. Statement of your businessâ€™s MISSION (what business are you in or what are you supposed to do).
5. The GENERAL OBJECTIVES or GOALS of your business (for example, achievingÂ salesÂ of X% by date A).
6. How will your service be distributed (DISTRIBUTION, LOCATION & TIMING)? Some relevant issues to consider relate to both where and when your service will be available to customers. Where will it be located and why? During what hours will customers be able to buy from you? Will an agent be used? How will customers be able to order your service? Are there tangible elements associated with your service? If so how will they be distributed?
7. What are the VARIATIONS (in distribution) BY TARGET MARKET, if any? Use the customer segmentation analysis developed for MOD01 as a basis for a table to describe any variations in distribution.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.