1. Sam gives Dennis a written power of attorney to sell his house. Though the power of attorney doesnâ€™t expressly authorize Dennis to do so, Dennis purchases an ad in the newspaper to advertise sale of the house. The new paper sends a bill to Sam. If Sam is liable for the bill, Itâ€™s most likely based on agency by
2.Jane works for Big Business, Inc., as a sales representative. The boss decides to fire her because she isnâ€™t a Mets fan. The boss can
3.State right-to-work laws prohibit
1. Molly borrowed $5,000 from Larry and, as collateral, gave him jewelry and authority to sell the jewelry if she defaulted. Afterward, Molly had second thoughts and revoked the agency. Which of the following statements is true?
2. Tim hires Brett to mow his yard once a week, using the mower stored in Timâ€™s garage. Tim then gives the mower to his brother Ed, who lives in another town. Brett complains to Tim, pointing out that Brett wonâ€™t incur expense to rent a mower to perform the contract. Tim says Brett is uncooperative. Which of the following statements is legally true?
3. Sam gives Dennis a written power of attorney to sell his house. Though the power of attorney doesnâ€™t expressly authorize Dennis to do so, Dennis purchases an ad in the newspaper to advertise sale of the house. The new paper sends a bill to Sam. If Sam is liable for the bill, itâ€™s most likely based on agency by
Complete the task described in question 3.58 on page 134 of your text.
Consider the table.
STAFF_Meeting(EmployeeName, ProjectName, Date)
The rows of this table record the fact that an employee from a particular project attended a meeting on a given date. Assume that a project meets a most once per day. Also, assume that only one employee represents a given project, but that employees can be assigned to multiple projects.
a. state the functional dependencies in STAFF_MEETING
b. Transform this table into one or more tables in BCNF. State the primary keys, candidate keys, foreign keys, and referential integrity constraints.
C. Is your design in part B an improvement over the original table? What advantages and disadvantages does it have?
1. What might a producer do while considering lost production that results from a trip to the market?
2. This standard is the one most used in legal cases and seems to better capture the ethical goals of the very concept of negligence.
3. The situation in which two parties come together freely for an exchange, is considered as upholding fundamental principles, according to which of the following ethical frameworks?
1. Which among the following is indicative of the ethical concern over alleged benefits obtained through market exchanges?
2. Which among the following is not part of the â€œFour Psâ€ of marketing?
3. When someone is susceptible to some specific physical, psychological, or financial harm, it is termed
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.