1. How can USP (unique selling proposition) change during a productâ€™s life cycle?
2. Explain the purpose of using focus groups.
o Provide an example of a focus group
Ã˜ Briefly describe the product that is given to the focus group
Ã˜ What else is presented to the focus group?
Ã˜ What is the focus group asked to do?
Ã˜ What are sample results from a focus group?
Ã˜ What might a company do with these results?
3. Explain the purpose of a focus group and provide three examples of possible outcomes from a focus group.
4. Define the 5 â€œCâ€s of marketing. Elaborate on why each â€œCâ€ is important to a product. Select one good and one service, create a diagram for each showing how the â€œCâ€s impact that product.
5. Analyze how a product fits in a companyâ€™s brand. Select a hair care product, define the branding that is associated with the product. What advertising enticed you to purchase that product? Explain the life cycle of that good focusing on the four Ps. Finally categorize the product into its current life cycle stage and predict what will happen in the next stage of that products life cycle assuming the company wants to keep the product viable.
6. List the components of STP and explain the importance of each component.
7. Point out the four components of a SWOT analysis. Perform a SWOT analysis forÂ NikeÂ running shoes. This SWOT analysis should be a complete and detailed analysis including the impact of competition, price, life cycle and market segment.
8. Describe what is meant by CRM. Explain how a CRM system might be used by a sales person.
9. What is beta testing and how is it used? Provide an example and explain what could happen as a result of the beta test.
10. Identify and describe the basic components of a distribution channel for a product. Select a common kitchen item and follow it through the distribution chain from raw materials to the consumers hands. Elaborate on what happens to the product at each stop and how price could be impacted.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.