compare and contrast Habermasâ€™s and Foucaultâ€™s evaluation of the Kantian Enlightenment and describe the critique of contemporary Western society it leads them to.
Please read everything: In the first part I have put the information of the essay (please follow everything) and only use the readings that I will upload!!! In the second part, I have put the instructions (please follow them)!
What most philosophers today think about the character and prospects of contemporary societies, not only in Europe and the U.S., but across the globe, seems to turn on their analysis and understanding of the Enlightenment and, particularly, the Kantian articulation of it. Should we think of contemporary Western societies as representing the fulfillment of the Enlightenment and be proud of that? Or, do our contemporary societies reflect a turn away from the promise of the Enlightenment, so that we somehow have to revive the Enlightenment project to make this promise once more available? Or, are our societies in fact products of the Enlightenment but reflecting as such the deeply problematic nature of it, so that we need to understand this problematic legacy so as to make a new start? In your essay, compare and contrast Habermasâ€™s and Foucaultâ€™s evaluation of the Kantian Enlightenment and describe the critique of contemporary Western society it leads them to. In your conclusion, tell me which of the respective philosopherâ€™s points of view you find most convincing.
The authors are:
I will upload the readings of each one
!!!Please follow the following instructions:(really important)!!!
5. Focus directly on the writing of each author you discuss. Avoid filler.
6. Most important, if you donÂ´t grapple with the readings, you will fail the assignment.
1. No internet sources.
2. For our readings, you are only allowed to cite from our readings in the course pack and using the page numbers in the course pack! YOU CANNOT USE OTHER EDITIONS OR TRANSLATE FROM ANOTHER LANGUAGE!.
1. You must note the page # for any author you citeâ€¦failing to do so is PLAGIARISM! Please note the page #. Should I say it one more timeâ€¦each citation without a page number will result in an automatic 2 point deduction.
2. Your citations must flow within the context of your paper and be readable as full sentences or as part of full sentences. They are not ghosts that can somehow be made to animate your paper from the outside and give it a soul it does not otherwise haveâ€¦
3. Use and above all DISCUSS citations in order to demonstrate your interpretation of an author. Cite an author especially when you feel youâ€™re making a surprising or controversial claim about his or her point of view. DO NOT use citations to say what you CAN and SHOULD say in fewer words, IN YOUR OWN VOICE.
On the Organization of Your Essay:
1. Make certain your essay has an argument and that you are building on and demonstrating THAT argument throughout. If you think simply summarizing is enough, if your essay reads as: â€œKant said thisâ€¦Marx said thatâ€¦Lenin said thisâ€ and there is no point of correspondence between your claims about these authorsâ€”whether it be agreement, collision, conflict, divergenceâ€”you will be on your way down to an F.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.