In Unit 1, you created a work breakdown structure for the entire CRM system implementation. You also elaborated on that structure and identified more details for one of the deliverables. In Unit 2, you created a schedule for the training deliverables. You also identified the skills you needed for the team. Now, as a group, you will create a fully-leveled schedule for the entire project (CRM implementation, marketing program, and training). The schedule should be created in Microsoft Project. As a group, you will first need to define and agree on the following:
- set-up of Microsoft Project (including how you will work on the file individually and jointly)
- deliverables from each phase
- milestones in each phase
- skills required for each team
- resources available to the project with the given skills
- availability of each resource to the project (do not forget about vacations, training, holidays, etc.)
Make sure you document the resource descriptions (skills and availability) in a simple format for the instructor.
Then, as a group, file the project schedule into sections that are assigned to each team member. DoÂ not file the resources or assign them to be used by only one team member. As individuals, complete the following schedule for your assigned section:
- Provide more detail by defining the tasks.
- Assign dependencies among tasks, including lead and lag time.
- Assign resources to tasks based on the skills and availability defined by the team.
- LevelÂ onlyÂ your section of the project.
- Conduct a PERT analysis forÂ 1 section of your schedule.
- Create a baseline forÂ onlyÂ your section of the project.
Please add your file.
As a group, complete the following steps to finish the project schedule:
- Combine the individual plans into one plan (if needed).
- Review and refine the critical path.
- Identify dependency and resource conflicts.
- Level the entire project to the extent that makes sense (remember that the project has to be complete within a 9-month period and other interim dates were defined in Unit 2).
- Create a baseline for the entire project.
- As you adjust the schedule to meet the required dates, document the trade-offs you made and the risks introduced by those trade-offs (if you do not have to make any trade-offs because you can meet the time frames, see the instructor).
Turn in your schedule, resource descriptions, and trade-off descriptions to the instructor. Be sure to explain which view(s) is best for evaluating the project schedule, including the PERT values.Â
Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):
- Unit 2: Gantt Charts, Pert, CPM
- UnitÂ 3: Project Scheduling Techniques
- UnitÂ 3: The Critical Path Method
- UnitÂ 3:Â Critical Path Networks
- UnitÂ 3: Project Scheduling and Resource Allocation
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.