The overall assignment is to write a 1250-1800 word paper on one from a list of topics.
Please follow these Guidelines:
-Double-space the paper, using Times New Roman font in 12-point.
-Use MLA formatting and documentation style.
-Cite correctly. Put all copied words, phrases, sentences, etc. in quotation marks and cite all paraphrased words, ideas, and arguments correctly.
-Include examples of art works to support your analysis. (Feel free to include illustrations in your paper.)
Choose from the following topics:
1. Write an essay that addresses this statement: â€œThe definition of â€˜artâ€™ has shifted and changed over time and across cultures.â€ Refer to specific works of art, artists, styles, conventions, and/or movements that serve as examples to support your agreement or disagreement with this statement.
2. Discuss the traditional arts and the historical attitude toward art of one of these cultures: India, China, or Japan. Explain when and how the culture came into contact with other cultures-especially Western cultures-and the results of that contact on both.
3. Identify three artists from different centuries who have used their art to comment on social or political issues, citing specific works in support of your selections. Comment on the reasons that you feel these artists have succeeded or failed in producing recognition or change through their art.
4. Discuss the influence of African art on European and American art from the 19th century through the present, citing specific works, artists, styles, or movements that have been influential.
5. Discuss the influence of photography on the art of the late 19th and 20th centuries, citing specific uses of photography. Discuss the shifting and sharing of the functions and purposes of art by painting, drawing, and photography.
1.An introductory paragraph. This should begin with a â€œhook,â€ introduce the topic, and include a thesis statement. The thesis statement should be the directing statement/argument for the paper. Papers should have a strong thesis statement. Please highlight the thesis statement in the paragraph. Also, donâ€™t forget to come up with an original, creative, meaningful title.
2. A list of possible sources. This may change as you continue your research. These sources must be cited in MLA format. Do NOT use sources like Wikipedia, about.com, crystallinks, Yahoo answers, etc. Use college-level research sources. Wikipedia canbe used for images only.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.