The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate the studentâ€™s ability to:
1. Explore the qualitative research method as a form of nursing inquiry.
2. Delineate reliability and validity issues in qualitative research.
3. Critically analyze a qualitative research study.
4. Write a critique of a published qualitative study.
1. Select a qualitative research study from the list below to serve as the basis for your critique. All studies have been placed on library reserve.
2. Read and review the study in terms of the concepts presented in class, including research design, rigor, reliability and validity.
3. Write a critique of the study, in outline form, addressing each of the following:
â€¢ Topic of the study/Research question
â€¢ Purpose & significance of the study
â€¢ Qualitative method used
â€¢ Sampling procedures & protection of human subjects
â€¢ Data collection procedures
â€¢ Data analysis procedures
â€¢ Findings of the study
â€¢ Fit of the research question, method, data collection & data analysis procedures
â€¢ Issues of rigor, reliability & validity
â€¢ Suggestions for improvement of the research design
4. Your outline should include a brief description of each of the above aspects of the study and should then discuss whether the study meets the criteria we have discussed in class with respect to the reliability and validity of the research design in terms of the criteria for determining rigor.
1. Review of the study in each of the areas listed above & fit of method 6 pts.
2. Critique of the study according to each of the criteria listed above 6 pts.
3. Suggestions for improvement of research design 3 pts. I have included below the books that we have gotten the information from please use these as guidelines for doing this critique..I need to upload the study you will be critiquingâ€¦not sure where to upload it? Also I do not know how many references to put down..use as many as you think I need. Please follow the instructions perfectly.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.