Instructions of Intervention Plan
- Intervention Plan
Students are asked to read several of the research presentations and respond toÂ ONE of them by creating a lesson plan or plan for intervention to assist individuals with the problems described in the research presentation.
- This assignment addresses the teaching goal of identifying strategies for facilitating the development of people.Â For example, if your classmateâ€™s presentation concerns adolescent identity in the face of parental divorce, create a plan for intervention or treatment to help those adolescents that is based on the conclusions of the research presentation.
- If your classmateâ€™s presentation concerns caregiversâ€™ health problems in the face of a family member with Alzheimerâ€™s, create a plan for intervention or treatment to help those caregivers that is based on the results of the studies summarized in the presentation.
- Â If your classmateâ€™s presentation concerns college student grades in the face of extracurricular involvement in athletics, createÂ a lesson plan or intervention plan to help college students that is based on the results of the studies.
- Â If your classmateâ€™s presentation concerns the effects of silent reading on middle schoolersâ€™ comprehension skills, create a lesson plan to helpÂ middle schoolersÂ that is based on the results of the studies.
vÂ Convince me that your plan is based on the results of the studies.Â
- Please create your OWN interventionâ€“do not borrow one used in your school district or found in another study.
- Think CREATIVELY about what you might do, why it should work, and exactly how you would implement it.Â Think through the steps of implementation.
The plan shouldÂ identify a target audience, and a targetÂ frame of duration, and contain an objective, a summary of skills to be developed, and specific techniques for reaching the objective and developing the skills.Â Be sure to identify the research presentation that you are responding to and explainÂ how your intervention addresses the issues explained in your classmateâ€™s research presentation.
Please note that in your References section you should not include any article that you yourself have not read.
Your classmateâ€™s research presentation will list both of the studies your classmate read to produce the research presentation.Â I encourage you to work from the summaries produced by your classmate.Â Unless you have read those original studies yourself, you may not ethically cite those studies.Â If you use other sources in preparing your IP, you should cite those sources faithfully.
I prefer that you write your IP in Word.Â Please attach the rubric (available under the purple button â€œCourse Documentsâ€) to the end of your plan.
The IP will be evaluated according to the rubric under Course Documents and is worth 7% of your course grade.Â Please send the IP (in a Microsoft Word format) to me as an email attachment with the rubric copied into the last pages no later thanÂ the date listed in the Calendar.
- Intervention Plan Rubric
- YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS RUBRIC PLEASE
__of 1 point Identification of Research Presentation to which your plan is in response
__ ofÂ 3 pointsÂ Explain how the research presentation findingsÂ motivated your interventionâ€“be specific
__of 1 point Target Audience
__of 1 point Target Frame of Duration
__of 1 point Objective
__ ofÂ 4 points Skills to be developed
__ ofÂ 4 points Specific Techniques
__ofÂ 2 points Originality of Studentâ€™s Intervention
__ofÂ 3 points Styleâ€“grammar, spelling, rhetorical structure, and proper citation of any sources used, including your classmateâ€™s research presentationâ€“make a separate References page
__ of 20 points Total
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.