Unit VI Assignment
Instructions: This assignment involves answering a series of questions, and each question provides you with an opportunity to accomplish the following course learning outcome:
8. Critique interview techniques.
Be sure to answer each question, save all of your work in this template, and submit it in Blackboard for grading.
1. After answering the last question, Jason said thank you and the interview was over. Briefly describe one or more techniques that Jason could have used to improve the conclusion of his interview. Your response should be at least 75 words.
2. Danielle was interviewing for a position, and the interviewer asked for her salary requirements. As Danielle was not expecting to hear that question, she mumbled for a minute before eventually saying $40,000.00, which is low for someone with her experience. Briefly describe one or more techniques that Danielle could have used to improve her response to the salary-expectations question. Also, how does a response to the salary expectations impact salary negotiations? Your response should be at least 75 words.
3. Tanya was in an interview, and she was shocked to discover how one of the organizationâ€™s core services involves performing tasks that directly conflict with Tanyaâ€™s beliefs and principles. After discovering this information during the interview, Tanya immediately realized that she could not work for this organization. To prevent wasting time with an unnecessary interview, what type of interview-preparation technique could Tanya have used? What are the advantages of using techniques to prepare for an interview? Your response should be at least 50 words.
4. While in an interview, Tom was asked to describe his professional experience with his current and previous employers. During his descriptions, Tom occasionally included a few negative comments about his current and previous employers. How can negative comments impact a job interview? Your response should be at least 50 words.
5. According to the textbook, there is a right and wrong way to respond to yes-or-no questions during an interview. During an interview, how would you respond to the following question: Have you ever worked for a company that generates revenue through e-commerce? Your response should be at least 50 words.
6. This question involves closing an interview. Near or at the end of an interview, you may be asked if you have any questions. Not responding may imply you are not interested, and a probing question about the company may imply you did not research the company. For this essay, respond to the importance of closing the interview on a positive note and share an example of a closing interview statement (your personal commercial). Your response must be at least 250 words in length.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.