Leadership Personality Traits, Attitudes, and Behaviors
Assignment Instructions and Requirements
1. Link or go to the following web site (Personality Test Center) and complete the on-line personality traits test (68 questions). When you are finished click on Score Test and record your Jungian Personality type (four letters) displayed at the top of the page. IMPORTANT â€“ write your type down before you leave this web page.
2. Located in the paragraph following your personality score click on â€˜Click hereâ€™ and on the new page that opens find the statement that is associated with your personality type. Record the descriptive label and the percentage of the total population that shares your personality type.
3. Link or go to the following web site (The Personality Type Portraits) and note/record the descriptor that is associated with your personality type, then click on your â€˜scoreâ€™ to read about your personality type.
4. Reflect back upon your life to date â€“ the things you have done and the decisions you have made â€“ and compare your actual behaviors, beliefs, and values to the theoretical description of your personality type. Assess the similarities and differences.
5. Now reflect forward and consider in what ways this new knowledge about yourself may impact your ability to be an effective leader as your professional career moves forward.
6. Write a summary (2-3 pages) of your findings and reflections in accordance with the following requirements.
a) Title â€“ centered, 12 pt. Times New Roman Bold font, Assignment 1 â€“ My Personality Type followed by your name.
b) Content â€“ no introductory paragraph
â€“ unless noted otherwise all sub-headings should be 12 pt. Times New Roman Bold font, and all text should be 12 pt. Times New Roman, double line spacing
â€“ following the left-aligned sub-heading â€˜Personality Typeâ€™ record your 4-letter personality type and descriptive label
â€“ following the left-aligned sub-heading â€˜Assessment of Findingsâ€™ summarize the similarities and differences between your theoretical personality and what you perceive to be your actual (living) personality
â€“ following the left-aligned sub-heading â€˜Perceived Affect Upon My Leadership Abilityâ€™ summarize what you foresee as the potential impact your personality type may have on your ability to be an effective leader
â€“ no summary paragraph
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not write a summary report of the description of the characteristics of your personality type
7. Submit your paper to the respective drop box before the stated due date and time. Late submissions will receive no credit (0 points)
The following criteria will be used for evaluation:
Criteria Met expectations Fell short of expectations Unsatisfactory
Personality Type Score and Descriptor (2 points)
Both type and descriptor are reported and they match
(1 or 0 point.)
Type or descriptor or both are missing or mismatched
Theoretical to Actual Summary (4 points)
A clearly written, insightful reflective comparison of perceived similarities and differences.
(3 or 2 points)
Superficial explanation of similarities and differences
Wrote something but it is not related to assignment requirements OR is only a report of theoretical personality type
Affect Upon Leadership Abilities (4 points)
A clearly written, insightful assessment of possible impact on leadership abilities
Superficial assessment of impact, indicates little though was given to how it potentially affects ability to lead
Wrote something but it is not related to assignment requirements OR is only a report of theoretical effects on leadership
Professionalism (2 points)
Followed directions, no formatting errors, no writing errors (1 point)
Followed directions and less than 4 formatting and/or writing errors (0 points)
Did not follow directions or formatting requirements and/or more than 3 writing errors
Timeliness (-2 pts penalty) Submitted after due date
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.