MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE VS CHRONIC INJURY DISCUSSION
ACUTE: injury- pain- relief- workload- lifestyle- sleep- frustration- job role- studies- restricting movements- effect on mood- regular physio? â€“ Balance between injury and how she is adapting or not.
CHRONIC â€“ ongoing pain- daily-? Investigations? Diagnosis? Sitting/ Driving Weight bearing? â€“ Sleeping- Nervous system â€“ Studies â€“ trouble? â€“ Repeating first Semester subjects â€“ missed a lot of time due to the pain.
Isolated from her peers- feeling worthless.
PART 2. MS SAM CONNOR â€“ ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. Discuss the type of Therapy program you think would benefit Sam and why? How would you assess her progress re goals and activities to ensure you meet her needs?
2. Consider your role in this program. How would you provide assistance in the therapy session?
3. How did Samâ€™s past history affect your role and responsibility to your supervisor and yourself?
4. What communication strategies did you use with Sam and why? How would you monitor her progress?
5. How did you respond to Sam complaints about her?
â€¢Â Â Â Pain
â€¢Â Â Â Weight
â€¢Â Â Â Your brother
â€¢Â Â Â Her studies
6. What stress / behavioral management strategies would you use to help resolve the conflict Sam is experiencing?
7. How did you consider confidentiality respect culture in your dealings with Sam? What statutory requirements do you need to be aware of?
8. What behavioral and physical concerns did you document and why? What organizational policies did you consider?
9 How would you communicate with your employer? What clarification did you seek if any?
10. How would you demonstrate your overall direction of the case? What range of services would you use in your management of this case?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.