Marketing Mix Analysis
The product is : Samsung Gear 360
Paper: Marketing Mix Analysis
Select an innovative product. Consider these questions: How does this product fill a market need? What is innovative about it? How is the company marketing the product?
The paper must include the following sections. Each section must have a separate title in the paper so that information can be easily identified.
1. Introduction ? Tell the product selected, and why it was selected. What is the market need that this product fills?
2. Target market ? Describe the target market that will buy this product. Be very detailed. What are the demographics, psychographics, attitudes, etc. of the customer?
3. Product description ? Describe the product. You may use photos or diagrams, but be sure to cite the source.
4. Pricing ? Include the total cost for the product. Is there a range of prices for various versions? Are there discounts? What else does the buyer need? (Ex: additional fees, shipping, warranty, installation, etc.)
5. Place (Distribution) ? Explain how the product is sold and distributed. Where can customers buy it? Is it regional, national, or global? (Ex: Stores, websites, etc.)
6. Promotion ? Describe at least three promotional tactics that are used for the product. Are there ads on TV, radio, banner ads, websites, endorsements, social media etc.? The paper must include at least one example of an existing ad.
7. Summary ? Briefly summarize the paper and its findings. What is your final opinion of this product and its marketing?
8. Reference page. Make sure it is properly formatted in order to receive full credit for this section.
You need at least three reference sources for this paper; one source may be the company website, others are magazine articles, newspaper articles, etc. Find out as much as you can about the product category, the competitors, and the customers.
You may NOT use Wikipedia or blogs as reference sources in the paper.
This paper is expected to be 5 â€“ 6 pages, plus a cover page and a reference page. Remember that a research paper must include reference citations in the body of the paper, as well as a reference page. Follow APA writing format. This paper should be written in third-person, objective voice ? it is an analysis paper; it should not include opinion or beliefs.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.