Movie; Children of Heaven
Write an analysis of PLANNING or related issues. Your content grade will be based on your assessment of aspects of planning or related points put forth in the movie. DO NOT write a summary â€“ assume the reader has seen the movie. Remember your analysis of the movie needs to be on PLANNING or related issues like race, society, family, or other aspects dealt within the movie that directly or indirectly affect planning. You may use examples from the movie to support your analysis. Be sure to check your past papers for grammar issues to be resolved. We grade harder on grammar with each paper so you need to improve to keep the same grammar grade. See the Writing Guidelines we have posted in the Course Documents section of blackboard. As usual, the paper should be 3-4 pages double spaced, font size 12. Make sure to include a class reading!!
This is a movie that deals with two different cultures, urban and rural.Â You will note the differences are too strong and should be able to compare the two with your own cultural experience here. There are several planning issues we may consider when watching this wonderful film. They are: ??
1) Family values, ties and social network ?
2) Urban isolation among some family members, particularly for young children
3) Physical setting between poor and rich neighborhoods ?
4) Consequences of urban environment (urbanization) in a city (noise and air pollution, for example) ?
5) Slum environment and family survival including coping mechanism?
6) Attitudes and cultural differences between haves and have-nots ?
7) Use of alleys and existing neighborhood conditions for daily activities?
8) No uniform zoning in the city ?
9) Building design (globalization)
The steps that I want you to follow on writing this paper:
1. Think of a position on a major planning or related issue you would like to analyze for the movie.
2. Think of 2-4 statements that support your position.
3. In your intro paragraph, clearly state your position (identified in #1) and briefly mention your supporting statements (#2).
4. Each paragraph after your intro should be dedicated to explaining ONE of your supporting statements. You may use specific examples from the movie to provide further support and evidence.
5. Write a concluding paragraph that essentially wraps up your position, and ideally provides sheds sort of new light based on the arguments provided in the body of the paper.
6. Make sure to include a class reading (I will uploaded two of the class readings to you). Also, add two more sources from the Internet to support this paper.
7. Include a reference paper. (I will upload them).
Please do not summarize the movie.
The link of the Movie:https://vimeo.com/57122883
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.