Guideline Sheet for Personal System of Discipline Assignment
NOTE: This paper is REALLY important. You should revise it after it is graded and save it for your Student Teaching portfolio!
1. This 10 page paper with a bibliography of at least 8 sources (one of which may be the textbook) is to be written INDIVIDUALLY. It should be submitted to Turnitin no later than 1/13/16. See the instructions on how to do this on Blackboard.
2. 25% of the grade for this assignment will be based on its writing and APA format effectiveness. It must be error-free to earn the full 25 credits. Please be sure to include an introduction to the paper, transitions between each section, and a conclusion at the end of the paper. The introduction should include details about the class and students for whom the System of Discipline is being written (i.e. grade level, ICT class, typical behaviors, etc.). Proofread the paper for spelling, typographical and grammatical errors. We strongly advise that you consult the APA format guidelines in the course outline. Make use of the Academic Center, if at all possible.
3. 25% of the grade for this assignment will be based on a Preventive Discipline section. This section should discuss ways that you will prevent discipline problems from occurring in the classroom that it has created (all details about the classroom should be in the paperâ€™s introduction). For instance, what kind of teacher will you be (i.e. democratic, pragmatic, assertive, lead, backbone or constructivist?), will your students be involved in determining the rules and consequences in the class, will there be parent involvement, will you set up the classroom structure in such a way that will be helpful, will you use See, Say, Do Teaching, will you have a First Day of School Action Plan, etc. You should choose a variety of theories and methods that will cause students to naturally behave well. This section should be no less than 3 pages and should cite research.
4. 25% of the grade for this assignment will be based on a Supportive Discipline section. This section should discuss ways that you will support good behavior in the classroom it has created. For instance, will you use encouragement or praise, escape mechanisms, body language, incentive systems, Preferred Activity Time, support buddies, class meetings, the 4 class virtues, student/parent contracts, etc. You should choose a variety of theories and methods that will acknowledge the positive behavior of the students, so that it will continue. This section should be no less than 3 pages and should cite research.
5. 25% of the grade for this assignment will be based on a Corrective Discipline section. This section should discuss ways that you will manage misbehavior when it occurs. For instance, will you use punishment, negative consequences, logical consequences, a discipline hierarchy, self-diagnostic referrals, efficient help, group concern, omission training, moving in or out, etc. You should choose a variety of theories and methods that will eliminate the negative behavior of the students, so that it will continue. This section should be no less than 3 pages and should cite research.
Note: It is HUGELY important that you use theory-specific terminology in all of the sections of the paper, and that appropriate sources are cited. Over-using the textbook will result in significant point deduction. Bold all terms (e.g., Preferred Activity Time).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.