videos, chapter 7, given circumstances and recommend reading: Acting
Attached is the assignmentâ€™s guidelinesâ€¦.please let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
The videos was in the subject line. The link is below.
Discussion Board 4 ? The Process of Acting
1. Identify different methods of acting, including diverse world styles, and explain how contemporary styles fit into this tradition.
2. Recognize and describe the process of acting.
3. Analyze diverse cultures within and across societies.
4. Apply principles of physical and emotional health to wellness.
The videos located in the Module 4 Materials follow actors as they prepare vocally, physically and mentally for Broadway performances. Billy Porter (from Kinky Boots), Patina Miller (from Pippen), Jessie Mueller (from Beautiful), and Lena Hall (from Hedwig and the Angry Inch) discuss their process and their lives as professional actors. Their backgrounds are diverse, and they all approach acting from a different perspective.
The shows represented show the diverse aesthetics and work of 21st century theatre.
While you watch, note what grabbed your attention. What was compelling or evocative? How did their processes fit into what you know about acting? What did you agree or disagree with? What questions do you have? What was similar or different in the actors? processes?
The length should be 600 words. Your response and comments should be composed of organized thoughts, complete sentences, and standard grammar and spelling.
Part A: Develop your response to the two videos you watched. The length should be at least 600 words. Concentrate on two of the following points:
1. In these videos, you saw several actors caring for and warming up their ?instruments?. What stood out to you or surprised you about this physical, vocal, and mental preparation process? How did the different actors use their ?instruments? differently and/or similarly? How does this connect to the reading in chapter 7?
2. Patina Miller and Lena Hall both speak about creating their characters. How does this fit into what you know about character analysis and given circumstances? How does this connect to the reading for this module?
3. Several of the actors in the videos spoke about how to have a fulfilling and consistent career in theatre. What stood out to you about their life of auditioning, rehearsing, and ?getting ahead?? What is similar or different from your life?
4. Billy Porter spoke about ?being in the moment?, as well as using the audience as a scene partner. How does this fit into what you know about group dynamics? How
does this dynamic change when you look at it from an actor?s perspective? Jessie Mueller also spoke about ?being in the moment? and how hanging on to one moment can make her as an actor miss the next moment. Why is ?being in the moment? important for an actor?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.