ENSURE TO USE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS WITH NEEDED TERMINOLOGY THAT WILL BE NEEDED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
1. When the researcher draws a sample that contains individuals or objects that will yield the most information about the topic, it is called _______.
1. The philosophical perspective used in qualitative research that assumes reality is socially created is called ________.
1. The type of study that begins with the data to form or develop a theory is a(n) ________.
1. In qualitative research, a(n) _______ is the tool used to collect the data.
1. The type of study in which a researcher investigates the lived experiences of a particular group is generally called a(n) _______.
1. How an everyday phenomenon reveals itself to an individual and what the individual felt, thought, and observed as the phenomenon occurred is known as a(n) _______.
1. The primary constructs under investigation in a qualitative study are its _______.
1. The main type of data analysis used in grounded theory research is generally known as ________.
1. The type of study in which a researcher is a participant and may be the only participant in the research is called a(n) _______.
1. The suspension or reduction of oneâ€™s own biases and assumptions while collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data is called _______.
1. When a researcher wants to investigate how data will fit into preexisting themes or categories, the researcher is using _______.
1. When qualitative data is closely examined for emerging themes or patterns, it is called a(n) _______.
1. The degree to which qualitative research results truly investigated the phenomenon of interest is called _______, which is equivalent to the term â€œvalidityâ€ as used in quantitative research.
1. In qualitative research, the type of phenomenon being investigated is specified by a hierarchy, called the ________, which ranges from intrapsychic to social-cultural phenomena.
1. The degree to which qualitative research results are found in other similar studies is called _______. It is equivalent to the term â€œreliabilityâ€ as used in quantitative research.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.