SPE 357 Week 8: Portfolio Assignment: Teaching Toolbox
Provide an overview of the portfolio.
1. Choose a topic from the course and define an audience (e.g., educators, administration, parents, students, legislators) for the presentation.
2. Design a professional presentation in the format of a workshop. Include anticipatory set (introduction that captures participation attention), objective, instructional content relating to the objective, participant activities, assessment of and by participants, and closure.
3. Conduct the presentation with at least one member of your SPED team. Obtain feedback from participant(s) and include summary of feedback at the end of presentation. Include the strengths and areas of improvement.
4. Include specific evidence from coursework that demonstrates achievement of course objectives and personal goals in the following areas: foundations and models (EBD), assessment, causes, facets, interventions, and teaching strategies for students with EDB.
5. Provide two pieces of evidence for each category, a rationale for choosing each piece, and an evaluation of current skills in the area.
Reflect on the past eight weeks and the topics covered. Reflect on what kind of teacher you would like to be.
1. How are you going to get there?
2. During the past eight weeks, which topics were of most relevance to you?
3. Review the course objectives and write a statement about what you have learned.
Develop plans to continue your professional development in the field of special education. Summarize your reflections in a paper of 1,000-1,250 words.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.