symptomatology assignment #2
this assignment received a grade of 57/100, which is not passing for my program.
here is the feedback from the instructor that needs to be taken into account while completing new assignment:
1. The content must be relevant to the subheading you are writing under; this will affect your mark for well organized. Your case study lacks organization.
2. Make sure to list ALL body systems that have scored high and are related to the main complaint.
3. The â€œoverviewâ€ section does not need specific recommendations. The overview section is where you must show the interconnections between the main health complaint of the client and your findings through the survey.
4. Do NOT mention a subsystem if it is not a subsystem connected with one of the systems you stated in main analysis.
5. For â€œDietary Recommendationsâ€ section, you will need to be more specific and give examples of individual foodsâ€“instead of saying â€œfresh fruitsâ€, â€œvegetablesâ€, and â€œbrown grainsâ€.
6. Also, for dietary recommendations, you must be sure to explain HOW a food can be incorporated into a meal. BE sure to write a few lines for each meal of the day with food examples and the rationale of how it will help the main complaint or the body systems identified in the NSP summary and overview.
7 PLeas ensure that your menu represents your recommendations in the dietary section. The menu section needs more detail. PLEASE FOLLOW THE MEAL PLAN FORMAT PROVIDED IN THE COURSE TEXT.
8. In terms of the â€œsupplementationâ€ section: Clearly identify nutrients required for the main complaint or body systems that were identified in the NSP and Overview unless detrimental to the clientâ€™s health goals.
Dietary recommendations do not belong here.
Please substantiate each recommended nutrient with a short explanation.
9. in terms of â€œlifestyle/mind/body/spiritâ€ section: The psychospiritual connections were not provided.
Please give examples of exercise and how often to implement them.
Again, dietary recommendations are not for here.
10. in terms of â€œconclusionâ€ section:
Please offer the client to contact you between appts.
Ensure you provide a plan for the follow up.
Thanks again. I will upload necessary materials tonight.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.