My group represents senior-level management in a large consumer electronics manufacturing company headquartered in the USA.
The company has decided to establish a manufacturing facility in Mexico.
Executive summary â€“ about 2 pages, outlining the main findings of the report, including analysis and recommendations. This is NOT included in the word limit.
BODY OF THE REPORT:
1) Provide a cultural profile of both the country where the company is headquartered (USA) as well as the country where it will start manufacturing operations (MEXICO) using concepts of International Management. This part, around 300 words, should help understand what local workers are like.
2) Describe the environment (business, social, legal, political, demographic, etc.) and critical operational factors in the country where we are going to establish a manufacturing plant (MEXICO) and explain how these might affect your company. This part should be around 300 words.
3) Explain the rationale for the staffing policy (e.g. ethnocentric, polycentric, global) you will use for top-level, medium level, lower level managers, and other positions.
4) Explain the kinds of leadership, decision-making, and motivational systems you think will be most effective in the host country which is MEXICO.
For part 4 I will upload 2 PowerPoints that includes the types of leadership, decision-making, and motivational systems that might help.Named Topic 10 and Topic 9.
5) Discuss the kinds of communication problems expatriate managers may face in the host countryâ€™s (MEXICO) working environment. How should they prepare and deal with them?
For part 5 I will also upload a power point that has information to help. Powerpoint named â€œtopic 11 HR selectionâ€
6) Discuss issues of ethics and social responsibility expatriate managers may face in the host country (MEXICO) and how they should deal with them. I will also include a power point for part 6 that might help too. Powerpoint named â€œtopic 11 HR selectionâ€
â€¢ Appendices â€“ attach any appendices that may enhance and support your analysis (not included in the word limit).
â€¢ Parts 3-6 should be around 2,500 words.
You are expected to use a minimum of five (5) sources in writing the project. All sources must be dated after 2009.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.