Evidence & Expert Interview Paper
The purpose of the Evidence & Expert Interview Paper is to further the application of leadership aspects of the nursing profession through interactive discussion and participation with topic area experts.
You must search for credible evidence, and describe why it is relevant to your two SMART goals. You must find evidence in the following sources:
1. Peer-reviewed journals
2. Internet sites
You must interview one or more individuals who are experts on the subject of your SMART goals in order to gain more insight.
You must submit your findings from using scholarly writing and APA formatting in your paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO2: Implement patient safety and quality improvement initiatives within the context of the interprofessional team through communication and relationship building (PO3).
CO4: Apply concepts of leadership and team coordination to promote the achievement of safe and quality outcomes of care for diverse populations (PO4).
CO8: Apply concepts of quality and safety using structure, process, and outcome measures to identify clinical questions as the beginning process of changing current practice (PO8).
You are to submit your completed Milestone #2 to the Dropbox by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT, at the end of Week 4.
This milestone is worth 200 points.
1. Study the feedback that your instructor provided on Milestone #1 regarding your SMART goals.
2. Evidence: Peer-Reviewed Articles: Go to the CCN Library at http://www.chamberlain.edu/library and search for articles from peer-reviewed journals that support your SMART goals and your plan. You are expected to find ONE article for EACH SMART goal. As you search, enter key words that reflect the topic you have chosen for each SMART goal. You must select a different article for each goal.
3. Evidence: Internet Sites: Perform a search of the Internet to locate a credible website that pertains to EACH of your two SMART goals. The website should offer a tool or best practice, not just another article. You must identify at least one website for each goal; however, you may use the same website for both goals.
4. Expert Interview: Identify an expert, or experts, who can offer information or ideas on how you can attain each of your SMART goals and conduct an interview. If the expert can offer guidance on both of your SMART goals, you may interview the expert for both of them. If you cannot find an expert for both goals, you may choose a different expert for each one. The expert should help you acquire knowledge and provide guidance on how to achieve your goals. This person may or may not be a nurse, depending on the nature of your goals. You must report on the interview with the expert for each goal.
5. Organize and describe the relevance of your findings from each of your sources, indicating what information and insights you have gleaned.
6. Write a scholarly paper of your search and findings using APA format based on the 6th edition of the Publication manual of the APA (2010). You may find an APA template and an APA formatted sample paper in Doc Sharing.
Components of your paper should include the following: (Please follow the Milestone 2 Outline located in Doc Sharing)
a. Title page: Include your name, course, date, and instructor.
b. Introduction: Introduce the two SMART goals, and briefly describe why you chose these two goals for yourself.
c. Peer-Reviewed Articles: Identify a peer-reviewed article for each SMART goal. Analyze the article and its importance to each SMART goal. Provide a brief evaluation of each article, describing how the article applies to the specific SMART goal.
d. Credible Websites: Analyze one or more credible websites associated with each SMART goal. Provide a brief evaluation of website(s) describing how it applies to the specific SMART goal(s).
e. Informational Expert: Identify and recruit an informational expert to discuss your goals, offer information and/or ideas on how you can attain each of your SMART goals. Conduct an interview with each informational expert for each of the two SMART goals. The expert should facilitate the acquisition of knowledge and provide guidance as needed. This person may or may not be a nurse, depending on the nature of the goal. You may choose the same expert for more than one goal. Identify the expertâ€™s qualifications (i.e. Nurse Manager, Vice Presidentâ€¦). Provide an evaluation of the interview with the expert for each goal, and list any additional recommendations the expert provided to you pertaining to your goals.
f. Summary: Provide a summary of the findings gained through the peer-reviewed articles and websites. Additionally, summarize the insights gleaned from your informational expert.
In addition, this assignment should conform to the following requirements:
a. Written communication: Writing is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
b. APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
c. Number of resources: Minimum of three resources.
d. Length of paper: 3â€“4 typed, double-spaced pages.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.