Prepare a minimum of eight pages, not counting the title page and reference(s) page, MS Word document using APA 6th Edition guidelines. Again, the paper must include a title page, an introduction, the body, summary and conclusion paragraph(s), and a reference page that provides an overview of HR management. In addition, you will provide in APA headings the following resources below, no exceptions. The template provided for the Mid-Term will assist you in ensuring that you are meeting APA paper guidelines. Your goal in this project is to synthesize all your resources learned and demonstrate your knowledge by addressing, discussing, comparing, contrasting, interpreting, and distinguishing the following on your paper:
1. Managing Employees For Competitive Advantage
2. HR Challenges
a. Manage Organizational Demands and Environmental Influences
b. Manage Regulatory Issues
3. Work Design and Workforce Planning
a. Manage Job Design and Job Analysis
b. Workforce Planning
4. Managing Employee Competencies
Contents followed by number are the subtopics of the paper
Contents must be written with Human Resource Managementâ€™s technique, theories and skills.
Additional Paper Instructions:
1. Spacing â€“ Because this is an academic paper, double space the body of your paper and references, and use correct spacing for your headings using APA 6th ed. guidelines.
2. References â€“ At least five sources must be cited and referenced (you may use the textbook to compare and contrast to what others are saying. One of the sources must be from Lepak, D., & Gowan, M. (2010). Human resource management: Managing employees for competitive advantage. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall. Two out of the five sources required must be peer-reviewed. â€œPeer reviewedâ€ (also known as â€œrefereeingâ€) is the process academic articles go through to be recognized as valuable contributions to the field. Peer review is the process of subjecting an authorâ€™s scholarly work, research, or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field. In our field of business management, peer reviewed may include journals from the following: Academy of Management, Human Resource Management Review, Industrial Management, Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, and Management Quarterly. Other sources may include newspaper or magazine articles that are not peer reviewed. You may cite more than five sources; five is simply the minimum.
3. Quotes â€“ Limit the use of direct quotes in your paper. Your paper must contain no more than 15% direct quotes. At least two quotes are from Lepak, D., & Gowan, M. (2010). Human resource management: Managing employees for competitive advantage. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall. The rest should be paraphrased information so you can demonstrate your understanding of what you read, and critical analysis to demonstrate your ability to apply your knowledge and research to solve the problem. Make your voice the most prominent one. In-text citations must align with the sources listed in the References section. Any source you mention in your paper must be included on your references page, and vice versa.
4. Distinguish sources â€“ Make sure you carefully distinguish your own words versus words and ideas taken from other sources. Direct quotes MUST be contained in quotation marks.
5. Wikipedia â€“ You cannot use information from Wikipedia as it is not considered a reliable source.
6. Dictionaries â€“ May be used to define a term and be listed as source but may NOT count as one of the five sources.
7. Graphics â€“ If using graphics in your paper, you must include research/support data explaining the graph. This may be a table or a chart that you create or a source extracted from another source.
8. APA format â€“ Business and management use the American Psychological Association format for academic and professional papers. If you were writing a researched proposal for your supervisor, you would cite your sources following APA. You would use in-text citations to let your reader know where your information comes from.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.