Topic: LOG BOOK
Type of assessment required now LOG BOOK 1 (LOBO1)
Word Count or duration 3000 words
Mode of Submission On-line
You are required to work with a (new) client for 4 weeks and compile a log book reflecting on your practical experiences. Your new client must be free from any medical concerns and be available to train at least once per week over a 4-week period. The sessions would ideally be gym-based but if this is inappropriate (lack of access, client preference etc.), then a home-based or outdoor programme is permitted. The logbook should be updated after every session with your client and include the following information:
* Initial client consultation details including their preferred learning style
* Fitness assessments undertaken along with client results
* Details of the training programme(s) used with the client, together with the evidence base that underpins the programme
* Reflective narratives of your experiences with the client â€“ self-reflections of the strengths and weaknesses of your sessions and the strengths and weaknesses of your teaching style
* Ongoing progress reports
* Links to academic theory
* Introduction to client including their preferred learning style and how this was ascertained (full consultation details to be provided in appendices)
* Details of fitness assessments undertaken, identifying protocols used
* Fitness assessment results and their meaning (e.g. comparison to norm tables etc.)
* Overview of training programme prescribed for client (detailed lesson plans to be provided in appendices)
* Justification for training programme â€“ what evidence base underpinned your programme choice(s)
* On-going reflection of each session (positives, negatives, planned changes etc.)
* Progress reports â€“ how did you measure progress against clientsâ€™ goals?
* Summary of intervention (minimum 4 weeks)
* Reference list
* Appendices (client consultation; learning styles assessment; fitness assessment protocols utilised; detailed lesson plans (minimum of 3 to be
included); annotated lesson plans or notes of ongoing reflection; any other relevant information)
See attached assessment criteria table on following page
This assessment will enable students to demonstrate in full or in part the learning outcomes identified in the unit descriptors.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.