Refer to the Scenario Assignments 1-6.
Other Preparation: Review the following Websites:
o Go to Research Methods Knowledge Base Website, located at http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/survtype.php, and read ?Types of Surveys.? Then, navigate to the menu bar on the left and click on ?Selecting the Survey Method? to read the next article.
o Go to Research Methods Knowledge Base Website, located at http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/survwrit.php, and read ?Constructing the Survey.? Then, navigate to the menu bar on the left and click on the following items and read the articles: ? Types of Questions,? ?Question Content,? ?Question Format,? and ? Question Wording.?
o Go to the Research Methods Knowledge Base Website, located at http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/scallik.php, to learn about using a Likert scale.
o Review the needs of the stakeholders and the confirmation evaluation questions developed in Assignments 1 and 2.
(Note: This assignment includes an expanded version of the survey but also goes deeper into demographics, interview questions, and rationale for using this type of instrument. Also, the questions should provide information that will address the needs identified in Assignments 1 and 2. And the questions should relate to the program outcomes. The questionnaire should be integrated into the paper. However, this questionnaire does not have to be administered to any participants for this assignment.)
Write a five to six (5) page paper, along with a fully developed assessment instrument, in which you:
Part 1: Background
1. Provide a thorough background of the assessment project focus by describing the following: (a) at least two (2) purposes of the assessment, (b) three (3) key characteristics of the environment, (c) three (3) key characteristics of the target audience, and (d) at least three (3) types of information the survey is designed to collect.
Part 2: Method
2. Provide the following to describe the method: (a) rationale for using a questionnaire, (b) number of people in the target audience, (c) number of respondents needed for statistical significance, (d) method of distributing the questionnaire and collecting data, and (e) way of providing confidentiality to respondents. (Note: Use the Websites listed and other academic sources to provide support for your methods.)
Part 3: Questionnaire Development
Section A: Directions:
3. Provide clear directions for taking and submitting the questionnaire within a specified time range. Inform the participants that the responses will be confidential and will be used in aggregate form.
Section B: Demographics
4. Develop at least five (5) closed-ended questions to gather demographic information about each respondent (e.g., profession, position, number of years in profession, education, gender, other).
Section C: Assessment questions
5. Develop at least fifteen (15) closed-ended questions about the program, using a Likert Scale. (Note: In a 5-point Likert Scale, 1 is very low, 2 is low, 3 is neutral or undecided, 4 is high, and 5 is very high.) Develop at least five (5) open-ended interview questions about the program, allowing for responses as long as 100 words.
Part 4: Costs, Challenges, and Benefits
6. Discuss the costs, challenges, and benefits of this type of data collection.
Part 5: Summary
7. Summarize at least three (3) lessons you learned by developing the brief survey and extended questionnaire for your evaluation project.
8. Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references, (no more than one used previously) published within the last five (5) years that support the paper?s claims regarding questionnaire development methods, costs, challenges, and benefits.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.