What are the common blood tests for hematologic disorders?/What factors are necessary for normal red blood cell production?/What are the cellular components of blood? What are the special characteristics and function of each?
Please select one of the following questions, and provide 150 â€“ 200 word answer. Make sure you include the question with the answer so that everybody knows what
question is being discussed.
*** After you finish, I will send you the two post that needs responses. The responses are supposed to be substantial comments. Substantial responses are not
statements like â€œI agreeâ€, or â€œI like your responseâ€ etc. The statement should include additional information enhancing content of the original post. ***
1. What are the cellular components of blood? What are the special characteristics and function of each?
2. What are the common blood tests for hematologic disorders?
3. What factors are necessary for normal red blood cell production?
4. What are the clinical manifestations of anemia, and why do they occur?
5. What is the morphologic classification scheme for anemia?
6. What is the pathophysiology of pernicious anemia?
7. What is the pathophysiology of iron deficiency anemia?
8. How are sideroblastic anemias evaluated and managed?
9. What is the difference between acquired hemolytic and inherited hemolytic anemia?
10. What is polycythemia vera, and what is its pathophysiology?
11. What are the common causes of neutrophilia, and what is meant by a shift to the left?
12. What is neutropenia, and what are some of its causes?
13. What is the pathophysiology of infectious mononucleosis and how is it treated?
14. What is the pathophysiology of acute leukemia? What are its manifestations?
15. What are the clinical manifestations of chronic leukemia and how is it managed?
16. What are the two major categories of malignant lymphomas?
17. How is Hodgkin lymphoma distinguished from other lymphomas?
18. How is multiple myeloma evaluated and managed?
19. What is immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), and what is its pathophysiology? How is it treated?
20. What is disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), and what is its pathophysiology?
21. What is Virchow triad, and how does it contribute to thrombosis?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.