Topic: What kind of relationship is established between gender and ethnicity in Maxine Hongâ€™s Kingston The Woman Warrior (1975)?
(1) Always try to answer the question, rather than writing down everything you know about a writer or a topic. There are often key words in a question that would be useful to address in the introduction.
(2) Set out clearly in the introduction (a) what you are focusing on (a particular author or text) and (b) the direction of the essay (what you are arguing and/or what perspective you are taking).
(3) Always give the date in brackets the first time you mention a text in the essay: for example, Toni Morrison, Beloved (1987). You need only do this on the first occasion: it will help to give the essay more historical specificity.
(4) Try to organise the essay around a number of key ideas or points (for a 2000 essay, perhaps three or four ideas) and think about the most logical order of these points for progressing your argument.
(5) Always use specific examples or quotation to support your ideas.
(6) Donâ€™t be over-reliant on a single critic, nor let them speak for ideas that you want to express or develop yourself. We want to hear your voice in the essay; critics should support and amplify your voice, not muffle it.
(7) Donâ€™t let quotations speak for themselves. Always comment directly on long quotations to let the reader know why they are significant; a rule of thumb is that your commentary should be at least as long as the quotation. You should also double indent long quotations (those over 25 words).
(8) If you are quoting from texts then use either a footnote or endnote system for identifying the source of quotation and the page number.
(9) In the conclusion summarise what you have been arguing, but also try to make a concluding statement that clarifies or advances the argument slightly.
(10) Try to write as clearly as you can, making sure your prose conveys ideas in a precise and succinct way. It is important that you read through the essay on completing it, and rewrite or edit where necessary to ensure you have done this. If you can convince a friend to read the essay and point out areas they donâ€™t understand or need more clarification on this is often a great help.
(11) Always include a bibliography, no matter how short. Remember published texts such as novels or published collections should be italicised (e.g. Anzia Yezierska, Bread Givers or Nella Larsen, Passing), but single poems, short stories or essays should use single inverted commas (Walt Whitman, â€˜Song of Myselfâ€™, Robert Polito, â€˜Last Seenâ€™ or Mike Topp, â€˜Bad Luckâ€™).
(12) Assessed essays should normally be word processed or typed, using a suitable font and size (such as 11pt or 12pt Times New Roman). Permission must be sought in advance from the Senior Tutor for hand-written essays.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.