Topic: Write a Qualitative report as a journal format and also as a literature review.
The assessment comprises one piece of coursework written as a report. The report is similar to a published review article that you find in many journals. Word limit for the report excluding references is 3500 words. Do not go over this word limit.
1. The research question needs to be very specific and you are not allowed to collect any data but You are required to evaluate your research question in light of previous research done by others.
2. Review the literature in the Question.
3. The Question should make reference to the chosen topic.
4. How is the question represented in the literature.
5. Use Literature as data (meta-analysis).
The breaking down of the report
6. The abstract should provide a clear concise summary of the report. It should be between 200-300 words.
7. The introduction will include an introduction into the subject area and the importance of the subject area. The introduction must justify the research hypothesis/research question â€“ why is it important? The introduction must contain research evidence as support and references. The introduction will end with your hypothesis/research question (1500 words).
8. The discussion will answer your research hypothesis/question using research from within the subject area. It will review in general what studies have been done within the subject area already for example in the last 10 or 15 years. The critique should be a balanced discussion and evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the published research addressing your research hypothesis/question. Good reviews include additional evidence to support your evaluation. Finally the discussion will end with a section on what needs to be done in the future (1500 words).
9. The conclusion should reinstate the importance of the research hypothesis/question; it should repeat the research hypothesis/question and provide a brief summary of the main critique including a suggestion for future studies (200-300 words).
10. The final section is entitled References. In Psychology reports and articles, a bibliography section is not included. A bibliography would contain details of everything that you have read in preparation for your report. Instead, your Reference section lists full publication details of sources that you have cited in the text of your report and only these.
* Try to relay on published journal articles rather than books and internet sites.
Resources you can use from:
* Medline contains medical and psychological journal articles and can be found at:
*American Psychological Association contains journal articles and can be found at: https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/index.aspx
*Google Scholar has journal articles and can be found at:
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.